ReadyLIFT now offers a great lift solution for the 2014-2018 MY Subaru Forester. The Subaru Forester is extremely popular with adventure enthusiasts. Using the same lift technology developed for the Crosstrek, our engineers have designed a brand new lift solution that will raise the 2014-2018 Subaru Forester 2" for a taller stance that increases ground clearance and allows for larger tires.
Using ReadyLIFTs time-tested lift engineering technology from our award-winning, best-selling truck and Jeep lift kits, our engineers developed the 69-9420 SST Lift Kit for 2014-2018 Forester vehicles to provide 2" of front lift and 1.5" of rear lift for trouble-free Subaru adventures. Both front and rear offset design spacers are fabricated from heavy-duty steel and protected with a durable powder coat finish. This lift combination creates an exceptional improved stance that, when combined with a P225 tire, results in a substantial increase of ground clearance at the rockers.
This kit is completely bolt-on and requires no modifications, installs in half the time of other kits, and retains the factory camber/caster for ideal alignment courtesy of our unique offset spacer design. This new Forester SST Lift Kit maintains the factory ride while accommodating up to a brawny 225/75-15 tire on a 15x7 wheel with +15 mm offset and requires no trimming.
- Allows for up to a 225/75-15 tire on a 15x7 wheel with +15 offset.Allows for up to a 235/75-15 tire on a 15x7 wheel with +15 offset with minor plastic trimming.
- If you are looking for a premium quality lift kit for your Outback, our 2" lift kit is perfect for you without having to overpay for components you don't need.
- Offset designed fabricated heavy-duty steel plate top-mount strut extensions maintain factory alignment geometry.
- Easy, bolt-on installation - no permanent modifications.
- Delivers increased ground clearance.
- Allows for increased tires sizes that are ideal for trail adventures.
- Made in USA.
NOTE: Some lifted Subaru models may exhibit low speed 'rumble' or 'wobble' between 17-22 MPH. This is the result soft and/or aging rubber in the factory transmission mount that may become noticeable with the new CV angles of the lifted vehicle. The issue can be addressed with an affordable aftermarket 'anti-wobble' transmission mount or mount insert.