The Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5” of lift over stock, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2” lift rear coil springs paired with 2.0 Aluminum Series internal reservoir rear shocks utilizing vehicle-specific valving balance the performance of the truck from front to rear. Specifically for the GX460 platforms an adjustable rear track bar is included for KDSS compatibility that also helps correct rear end alignment. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2010-UP Lexus GX460 Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
Features & Benefits
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shocks with 5/8" shafts
- Included adjustable rear track bar ensures KDSS compatibility
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #33: GX460 MODELS EQUIPPED WITH FACTORY REAR AIR RIDE SUSPENSION REQUIRE ICON REAR COIL CONVERSION KIT #56110
- APPLICATION NOTE #35: REMOTE RESERVOIR MOUNTING BRACKETS MAY INTERFERE WITH AFTERMARKET BUMPER MOUNTS / WINDSHIELD WASHER BOTTLES.
- APPLICATION NOTE #46: SUSPENSION SYSTEM COMPATIBLE WITH KDSS. FRONT SWAY BAR RELOCATION BRACKETS NOT USED FOR KDSS EQUIPPED VEHICLES. CERTAIN YEARS REQUIRE TRIMMING FOR FRONT RESERVOIR BRACKET FITMENT.
- APPLICATION NOTE #47: 700LB COIL SPRING AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES.
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- Ships in multiple boxes