The CTEK 20A OFF GRID CHARGING SYSTEM charges your battery bank while you’re driving to stop it going completely flat so you can spend more time off grid. You can charge it from smart alternator, solar or wind power and, for complete peace of mind, you can see at a glance how much charge you’ve got left and the length of time till your batteries are discharged.
- Battery capacity: 40–300 Ah
- Charging category: DC charging
- Back Current Drain, details: *) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers have a very low back current.
- Battery voltage: 12 V
- Battery chemistry: Lead acid (AGM, GEL, EFB, MF, CaCa)
- Input: 11.5–23 V, 25 A
- Output: 14.4/14.7 V, 20 A
- Back current drain*: Corresponding to less than 1 Ah/month
- Battery types: 12 V:; WET; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; EFB; GEL
- Ambient operating temperature: -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C (- 4 °F to +122 °F)
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Warranty: 2 years
- Warranty, info: Limited Warranty
- Warranty, details: CTEK issues a limited warranty to the original purchaser of the product. Depending on the product, the limited warranty period will vary. The limited warranty is not transferable. The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects. The warranty is void if the product has been handled carelessly or repaired by anyone other than CTEK or its authorized representatives. CTEK makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and is not liable for any other costs other than those mentioned above, i.e. no consequential damages. Moreover, CTEK is not obligated to any other warranty other than this warranty.