The ARB Simpson III rooftop tent delivers the ultimate in ease and convenience when traveling. Unfolding in minpick-ups, a rooftop tent provides sleeping quarters off the ground, protected from the elements. All bedding can remain inside the tent during the journey, freeing up vital storage space in the vehicle, and allowing the tent to be quickly and easily packed away.
Also aiding the fast pack down and setup, a unique bungee cord system keeps walls tucked in to assist in speeding up the pack down to get you back on the road faster.
Complementing the superb quality and product features of the Simpson Tent, an Annex is now supplied in a Tent-Annex-Combo kit for all Simpson III tents. To further complement the Simpson tent, 2 x elevated shoe pockets are included within the tent/annex combo.
When the ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent paired with the Annex delivers the ultimate in comfort and convenience while traveling. Unfolding in minutes, the Rooftop Tent provides sleeping quarters off the ground and protected from the elements, while the Annex adds space and storage. An Annex and an aluminum ladder are now supplied in a kit with the Simpson III Tent to compliment the preexisting quality features.
- 100% waterproof, made of poly-cotton and offers UV-protection.
- Manufactured from high quality, waterproof, poly/cotton rip stop canvas - 300GSM PU impregnated canvas
- Incorprates oxford polyester flysheet with excellent water shedding ability - 1000mm/3ft water head
- Taped sealed seams for double protection & all weather vents for reduced condensation
- 1" diameter anodized aluminum retractable ladder support up to 265lbs
- 2.5" high density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for - increased comfort and durability. Bonded chip foam evenly spreads weight from the body better across the mattress
- Incorporates unique twist lock pull out all weather awning and true optional zip-on annex
- Fine insect screened windows and door protecting from the smallest insects for better night sleep
- UV stabilized laminated welded PVC cover with high quality vision zippers.
- Triple strap design.
- Quick pack bungee cord system to assist when packing down tent, speeding up pack up time.
- Easily mounted to ARB's purpose designed roof racks or most rated cross bar systems.
- Unique configuration to unfold off either the side or off the rear of the vehicle.
- All weather entry door with grab straps to help assist getting into the tent.
- All Aluminum Components Feature an Anodized Finish for Improved Corrosion - Resistance and Appearance
- Comes Complete with Mounting Hardware, Wrenches, Ladder, Travel Cover and - Comprehensive Instructions
- ARB Awnings can Also be Paired with the Rooftop Tent
- Fully backed by a 2-year warranty
California Proposition 65 - WARNING: This Product Containes a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.