2003-2008 Honda Pilot - Air Lift 1000 Air Helper Springs for Rear Coil Springs
1,000-lb Capacity. Upgrade your Honda Pilot's rear coil spring suspension with this kit. Molded polyurethane air springs fit inside your existing coil springs for added support when hauling heavy loads. Improves handling, braking, and overall ride.
- Provides your vehicle with up to 1,000 lbs of load-leveling support, reducing strain on your rear suspension and improving both safety and ride quality
- Designed to support your existing rear coil spring suspension when you're hauling or towing
- Keeps your vehicle level when you are hauling a heavy load
- Improves steering and braking performance
- Helps to maintain safe headlight aim
- Keeps your tires from wearing unevenly
- Lets you manually adjust air pressure to get the even load distribution and support that you need
- Level your vehicle front to rear
- Inflate each spring independently for side-to-side leveling of off-center loads (with installation of dual air lines)
- Reduces the strain on your OEM suspension caused by extremely heavy loads
- Improves overall stability and ride quality
- Diminishes sway and absorbs road shock for a smooth ride
- Constructed of durable, molded polyurethane
- Installs inside your vehicle's rear coil spring suspension
- Manual inflation valves are typically mounted on bumper for easy access
- Includes 2 air springs, hardware, tubing, and Schrader valves for manual inflation
- Add a compressor system with in-cab gauges (sold separately) to monitor and automatically adjust air pressure
- Made in USA
- Load-leveling capacity: up to 1,000 lbs
- AirLift 1000 springs will not increase your vehicle's weight-carrying capacity. Do not exceed the manufacturer's recommended weight limit.
- Adjustable air pressure: 5 psi - 35 psi
- Lifetime warranty
- 60-Day satisfaction guarantee
Heavy loads can cause the back of your vehicle to sag and add unnecessary stress to your suspension. This stress not only affects your brakes in a bad way, but your tires, headlight aim and handling suffer as well. To improve your vehicle's ability to endure heavy loads, you need to add support to your existing coil springs.
Air Lift's AirLift 1000 adjustable air springs have 1,000 pounds of load-leveling capacity and are made specifically to fit inside your rear coil spring suspension for additional load assistance. You can inflate and deflate these tough, molded polyurethane helper springs as needed, ensuring the perfect amount of support for every load, every time. Easily level your vehicle front to rear, and if you run dual air lines to the air springs at installation, then you can inflate the springs independently of one another for side-to-side leveling. AirLift 1000 is a breeze to install with standard tools and comes with an easy-to-follow instruction manual.
AirLift 1000 comes with manual inflation valves that are typically mounted on the bumper but can be installed anywhere on your vehicle for easy access. For even more convenience and control, you can add a compressor and gauge system (sold separately), which will let you monitor and automatically inflate your air springs.
Air Lift kits are designed to keep your vehicle at normal ride height. You can find the normal ride height of your vehicle by unloading it and measuring the distance between the bottom edge of your wheel well and the center of the hub. After you find and record this distance, you can regulate the amount of air that you put into your air springs to maintain normal ride height - even when you are hauling a heavy load. You will need to adjust the air pressure in your air bags according to the size of your load.
Air Lift is positive that you will benefit from their air spring suspension system - so much so that they offer a 60-day satisfaction guarantee. Install and use AirLift 1000 springs for 60 days, and if you are not satisfied at the end of this time, you can remove them from your vehicle and return them for a full product refund.
California Proposition 65 - WARNING: This Product Containes a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.